People are often complaining of being infected and their quality of life thus getting affected. Although there are innumerable products available in the market that promise to keep you healthy and germ free, still we end up falling sick. The doctors at iClinic Healthcare have suggested some do’s and don’ts to help you be alert and healthy. Here are some of the things to keep in mind and prevent infections from spreading:
- Wash your hands properly with soap water. Doctors recommend washing hands for at least 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, then using a sanitizer is highly recommended.
- It is necessary to take a bath regularly and change clothes.
- Fingernails must be kept short and clean. For those who prefer longer nails, care must be taken to keep them clean and healthy.
- Keep your home clean by cleaning it regularly.
- Personal belongings like nail cutter, soaps, body scrubs, handkerchiefs, combs and brushes, shaving items, towels and toothbrushes must not be shared.
- Throw all waste products in dustbin and keep dustbin covered.
- Eat fresh food always.
- Wash fruits and vegetables before eating them.
- Getting vaccines at the right time is important.
- Covering your mouth while coughing or sneezing is very important to prevent germs from spreading to others.
- Use clean toilets at home and outdoors.
- Consuming de-worming tablets once a year is also recommended in some cases.
- People who keep pets must take good care of the animal and keep it clean. They should be vaccinated as well.
- Having safe sex is highly recommended. It is advisable to have a single partner and use condoms always.
- Always stay alert and learn about any epidemic that is doing the rounds. Staying informed helps to take preventive measures on time.
If you are suffering from any infection and want to consult a doctor than there is no better way than to seek convenient online consultation from home from the doctors at iClinic Healthcare. The online services like 24/7 online doctor, written medical advice, video call with specialist and ask a doctor connect you to renowned specialists at reasonable consultation fees. It is simple – just connect, leave your query, upload reports or just video call with a doctor and seek medical guidance.