iClinic Experts Offer Complete Guidance For Your Oral Hygiene
We all long for white healthy teeth that sparkle like diamonds. Since we keep eating and drinking all the time, maintaining oral hygiene can be difficult at times but one can always consult a dentist online at iClinic Healthcare and get definitive guidance. But before that here are some basic factors that our experts recommend for everyone to attain and maintain healthy white teeth without causing any damage.
Things to do:
1. Brush and floss two times daily – morning and night. Throughout the day tea, coffee, aerated drinks, curry and various other foods and drinks cause staining. Regular brushing and flossing can help to reduce teeth staining by removing all the remnants.
2. Apples and carrots are considered as crunchy fruits and vegetables and are very effective in removing teeth stains.
3. Keep in touch with a dentist regularly. This is easy as patients can easily consult a dentist online at iClinic and receive regular consultation and follow-up. One can stay updated with all the latest procedures and also learn about the various places where services are offered at affordable rates.
4. Although toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash can be insignificant, they are an essential part of everyday teeth whitening.
5. Home whitening kits are not only cheap but also equally effective to visiting a cosmetic dentist. You can consult a dentist online to get all the relevant information and use one for yourself.
1. Stay away from teeth staining food and drinks. Additionally, citrus fruits that are acidic, wine and chocolate must also be avoided.
2. Be cautious while whitening teeth that have been treated. The materials used in fillings are indifferent to whitening. Only live teeth can respond to a whitening procedure and patients with any root canal treatment shall refrain from teeth whitening. For further information consult your dentist.
3. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised to stay away from teeth whitening as it can harm the baby. Individuals under the age of 18 must not undergo teeth whitening.
4. Excessive whitening of teeth can lead to dental problems. The bleach contains peroxide that can lead to pores in teeth structure and expose the sensitive layer below known as dentin. This can lead to sensitivity of teeth to hot or cold food stuff.
Excessive white teeth can tend to look unnatural so one should not overdo it.